Popular Posts
-
jodoh itu ketentuan Allah. Jika Allah MENGKEHENDAKINYA, maka bersatulah hati kalian. TERUSKAN LAH BERDOA AGAR SI DIA MENJADI JODOH KITA ...
-
Being in good health means more than feeling physically well; it also means feeling mentally well. Today, we are more aware of how our men...
Friday, 10 June 2011
AP PERFECTLY GOOD HEART
Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?
Why would you wanna take our love and tear it all apart?
Now, why would you wanna make the very first scar?
Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?
Maybe I should?ve seen the sign
Should?ve read the writing on the wall
And realized by the distance in your eyes
That I would be the one to fall
No matter what you say, I still can?t believe
That you would walk away, it don?t make sense to me
But why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?
Why would you wanna take our love and tear it all apart?
Now, why would you wanna make the very first scar?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment